FS: 740/940 dog guards

Hi Folks,

I know that the Volvo dog guards are sometimes sought after by fellow owners, so following the recent demise of my 940, I kept the dog guard if anyone is after one at the moment. I have the pucker Volvo drop-down sort, and a Barjo. Both are made for the 700/900 estates. Easiest way seemed to be to stick them on eBay rather than potentially field loads of questions etc.

Barjo version:

Volvo version:
I'll also be sorting out the Volvo/Thule roof bars in the next few days too, and the plastic footwell mats/trays if anyone needs any.

Very best regards,

Graham W

RIP '92 940SE Turbo :-(

Reply to