FS-> Michelin XM+S Alpin Winter Tires 185/65/15 Toronto Area

For sale:

Set (4) of Michelin XM+S Alpin Winter Tires

Size: 185/65/15, no wheels (tires only)

Tread depth: 6/32nds used, at 60% depth. Decent for one season in the Metro Toronto area.

Age: Unknown

Location: Etobicoke just south of 401/Weston area

Price: $60 for the set firm

Please email me at myronx19 at sympatico dt ca

Photo of actual tires (sorry for the dark pic)

(I also have a set of Gislaved winter tires for sale, see other post)

Reply to
Robert

Top posting my own post....

Tires have now been sold. Thank you!

Gislaveds still available, see FS-> Gislaveds $40 for the set.

Reply to
Robert