Michelin XM+S244

Hi All,

4 yr old rear tyre gone on Freelander , was Michelin XPC - I know they're EOL'd - spare tyre replaced by Michelin XM+S244 Very strange, I can't find this tyre at the michelin site ... Is this a real Michelin ? Is this a good replacement for the XPC Paid 160 euro, 95 UKpounds

Erik - Antwerp

Reply to
Erik De Keyser

It's a real Michelin alright, just a very old one. They used to be standard fit on Range Rovers up to the early '90's but were than replaced by various newer designs - I don't think thay have been available new for several years - what size is it as I've only ever seen them in 205x16?

Reply to
Exit

It's a real Michelin alright, just a very old one. They used to be standard fit on Range Rovers up to the early '90's but were than replaced by various newer designs - I don't think thay have been available new for several years - what size is it as I've only ever seen them in 205x16?

-- Julian

--------- = Pretentious Sig required =

195/80 R15 94Q bought at Midas Mechelen , 670KG - 160Km/H, this will do for freelander. That dealer was very happy to sold one of his old stock to me, I payed to much then for a 10yr old spare wheel.

Erik - Antwerp

Reply to
Erik De Keyser