interesting fuel mileage results.. 760 B280F

Ok,

I've been tracking my fuel mileage results for the past three months on my '87 760 B280F, with 305K kms..

I've had it as bad as 13.5L/100km and averaged between 11.5-12.5L/100km, and after I changed my O2 sensor and plugs (the plugs looked quite good overall, I don't know how old the O2 sensor was, but was white, no black carbon buildup) I have been getting results of 10.5L/100km 80% highway..

That's awesome! 10.5L/100km is 22.4 mpg.. that's actually better than the

21mpg that
posts for the same car (I think they post 21mpg or so).

I'll keep it another year... ;)

Reply to
Robert