manometro olio

Cerco informazioni per il collegamento di un manometro olio originale da montare in una 245 polar, possiedo già la sonda da installare sul blocco motore Grazie

Reply to
greggioa

If you can please use English as most people here can speak and understand that language. It will help you to get a good reply from the boys who know the answers. I believe with my very poor Italian understanding that you are after information concerning the oil pressure sender attached to the block (crankcase) of a 245 Polar.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes