No sound

90 240 DL wagon one side died a month ago then other. Thought may be radio. Replaced with exact but used radio. Got from salvage yard I have been going to for 20 years. Have power just no sound. Tested speakers in home, they are fine. Any ideas??? Fuse in line somewhere?? I do have Chilton Manual, really no help.
Reply to
CJ Polli

First place I'd look is broken wires where they flex when the doors open and close.

Reply to
Mike F

yea...good idea....also wiggle the plug going into back of unit...check grounds...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^