Overdrive Solenoid

Hey Everyone,

Just an update, some of you might remember that I had a problem with my 1990

765 Turbo not going into 4th gear. Changed kickdown and solenoid and almost the relay. Come to find out that the solenoid, which was aftermarket and poor quality, was bad and I needed a new one. Car now runs perfect. The AW 70/71 transmission are truly bullet-proof. 200,000 miles and still running good on the original engine. I hope to get at least another 100k out of this engine.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Bernie Franklin

Reply to
Bernie Franklin