power loss on 850 station

Hello friends, My baby is not running like she normally does. The engine is shaking especially with low revs, and it's much slower in acceleration. It's recently had a lot of maintenence including new spark plugs, air filter, distributor, but not the spark plug cables, could this be the problem? The car runs on LPG but the problem pertains also with petrol. Any ideas anyone? greetings TL

Reply to
TL

It's possible a spark plug cable has failed, but I think it's more likely the firing order is messed up. Double check that the plug wires are in the correct order around the distributor.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanx James for your reaction. I'm going for the failed plug cable, I can't see how it's possible that the order of the plug wires could just suddenly change like that on the distributor.

Reply to
TL

the reality of his excellence, have considered as mean and ungrateful the low opinions which men naturally have of themselves; and others, which have thoroughly recognised how real is this vileness, have treated with proud ridicule those feelings of greatness, which are equally natural to man.

"Lift your eyes to God," say the first; "see Him whom you resemble and who has created you to worship Him. You can make yourselves like unto Him; wisdom will make you equal to Him, if you will follow it." "Raise your heads, free men," says Epictetus. And others say, "Bend your eyes to the earth, wretched worm that you are, and consider the brutes whose companion you are."

What, then, will man become? Will he be equal to God or the brutes? What a frightful difference! What, then, shall we be? Who does not see from all this that man has gone astray, that he has fallen from his place, that he anxiously seeks it, that he cannot find it again? And who shall then direct him to it? The greatest men have fai

Reply to
James Sweet

deal of difference in different persons; in some it seems to be very discernible when the very time was; but others are more at a loss. In this respect, there are very many who do not know, even when they have it, that it is the grace of conversion, and sometimes do not think it to be so till a long time after. Many, even when they come to entertain great hopes that they are converted, if they remember what they experienced in the first exercises of grace, they are at a loss whether it was any more than a common illumination; or whether some other more clear and remarkable experience which they had afterwards, was not the first of a saving nature. The manner of God's work on the soul, sometimes especially, is very mysterious; and it is with the kingdom of God as to its manifestation in the heart of a convert, as is said, Mark iv. 26, 27,28, "So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground, and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how; for the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself, first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear."

In some, converting light is like a glorious brightness suddenly shining upon a person, and all around him: they are in a remarkable manner brought out of darkness into marvelous light. In many others it has been like the dawning of the day, when at first but a little light appears, and it may be presently hid with a cloud; and then it appears again, and shines a little brighter, and gradually increases, with intervening darkness, till at length it breaks forth more clearly from behind the clouds. And many are, doubtless, ready to date their conversi

Reply to
TL

That is easy. When they changed the plugs they could easily switch two spark plug wires. That is an easy mistake to make. It is even easier to do when changing the distributor cap. Another one is to mess up the timing when installing the new distributor.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

Well guys, I renewed the plug cables this morning and my baby is purring again. Thanx for your feedback. TL

Reply to
TL