Remove wiper relay V70 Classic MY 2000

Anyone know of a smart way to remove above mentioned relay (L203)? I bought a programmable intermittent relay (VW relay nr.99) but I'm having trouble removing the old one. I can touch it with my fingertips and move it slightly but just not enough to take it out. My hands just seem to be too big and there's too much thick cablebeams sitting in the way to get a good grip on it. Spent half a day upside down in my car but I just couldn't get it loose. :-(

Tips greatly appreciated!

Marc

Reply to
Marc