Removing MAF sensor S70 turbo

1998 S70 T5 and I'm having a heck of a time getting off the MAF sensor (which should be VERY easy, I would think).

Removed the 2 screws facing the air filter but for some reason, can't get the other side off.

(The air tube facing downward toward engine).

I've tried pulling, twisting....everything.

How does that that blasted thing come off?

THANKS very much for any help.

Reply to
mkr5000