Replacing metal mesh on early 960 speaker grills

Has anyone tried to replace the metal screen on the speaker cover? My '93

960 came with all four dented. I have had no success trying to straighten out the dents. I am thinking about replacing the screens but haven't found a source for a similar material.
Reply to
rgarrett

Just get some replacement speaker covers from a scrapyard/wrecker's yard. Possibly IPD might be able to help.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes