Roof bar mounting points? - 850

I've got a 1994 850 estate.

On other 850s, each bar appears to be secured by three "pillars" - front, middle and rear. I have peeled back the rubber covering the "gutter" - I can see the forward and middle bolt holes for mounting the roof bars, but I can't see the rear ones.

I actually want to use the rear holes as locating points for a cycle carrier. Can anybody tell me where they are in relation to (say) the rear tail gate.

Thanks.

Reply to
Clive

Remove the roof rails & you will see the mounting points

Reply to
G Klein