Toronto area Volvo lovers...

It's with great sadness that I pass on this listing because I cannot capitalize on it:

've spoken with the person selling it and she seems very nice, andthe car's history seems very sound (one owner prior to the seller, BCcar, no rust, etc.). Only known issue is transmission. The ad haspictures and the car is in downtown Toronto. I initiated contact and started the process but my rational mind overcame the emotional last night and I backed out this morning. It's killing me that I can't get this car but you know what they say: "He who only has street parking will never a Volvo fleet owner be".

Sigh.

blurp

Reply to
blurp