Blower fan on 850 turbo

I have a 94 850 turbo. The passenger blower fan destroyed itself making a large hole in the box. This has all been repaired with a new fan etc. Now, is that the fan stays on speed 4 even when the ignition is off. The only way to turn it off is to remove the fuse. My auto climate control is dead. The relay,various heat sinks etc and control knobs have all been unplugged but the fan still runs. any help on repairing and where is the so called resistor pack would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
amybc96

Have you sorted the fan problem - I have exactly the same.

Reply to
cossack