V70 AWD Fuel Tank

Hi, I have a 1998 V70 AWD and have fuel leaking from somewhere on the top of the tank, I suspect a fuel pipe. Is it possible to drop the tank without removing the rear end ?. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Jim Hay

Looking at the instruction in VADIS - taking up 24 pages, and involving removal of the rear suspension etc. - it looks pretty non-trivial!

If you would like me to email you a copy in PDF format, I'll gladly do so. Please either confirm that the email address in your header is genuine, or send me a PM with an alternative address. [If you do the latter, please post here to say that you've done so, 'cos I don't monitor the googlemail address on a regular basis.]

Reply to
Roger Mills