v70 d5 se uk spec 2003 model cruse control fault

hello all, I have an intermitent fault on the cruse control

On first starting the engine

Pressing the "cruse" button does not activate the system ie no light on dashboard. When driving there is no cruse control.

Stop and restart engine - then system perfect -If nothing other than igntion key moved fault still clears therefore I do not think it can be a sticking switch on clutch/brake pedal or cruse control buttons.

Any thoughts?

Regards Kevin

Reply to
KvnElliot