V70 /V40 car mirrors

Hi, quick question - does anyone know if the car mirrors are the same for the V40 and V70 ? trying to buy a replacement mirror for my V70 but cant find out if the V40 one of offer will fit?

TIA Chris

Reply to
chris

Is the mirror just broke or the whole assembly? If it is just the mirror I have found replacements at Auto Zone, there maybe other places as well. If you are buying from a strip lot (junk yard) they should know as they have programs to do the research.

Chuck

Reply to
Bogey0