vanity mirror & fuse

I have two questions about my Volvo 850 of year 1996.

The vanity mirror on driverside sun visor is broken. Is that possible that I just have the mirror replaced without replacing the whole sun visor ?

And also for the past two weeks, the 10-amp fuse that links to the A/C has blown out couple of times, whenever I turn on the A/C to the highest and last for about 5-10 minutes. It was OK before. Do you know what could be the problem for that ?

thanks,

Charlie

Reply to
chunji08