Volvo S 40 test drive

We had a test drive of a 5 cylinder update S40 it was a nice quiet car but borrrrrring. Our 740 turbos have much more zing .Mind you the electric mirrors linked with seats memory was good .the accurate electric cruise was great auto locking of the doors wise.but a lot of bucks for very little bang, rear window was a porthole .The transmission had a strange lag when taking off as if it was caught napping .This sure was no turbo .The traction control was good in the wet ,but seemed to slow the car down some what , where as my turbo is touchy if suddenly put to work on a wet road .Shall be interested in the turbo which arrives next week even if its wet again .

Reply to
John Robertson

Hi John,

Did you feel a lag at approx. 1600 - 1800 RPM, as I have this problem with my new S40 2.0D

Many thanks in advance.

Dick Bosker "John Robertson" schreef in bericht news:40ac98ee$0$8986$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Reply to
Dick Bosker