Wanted: 940 Seats - Tan Leather

I am in the market for a set (front and rear) of tan leather seats for a

1994 940 wagon. Power drivers seat preferred, but not required.

I am in the mid-Atlantic (MD/DC/VA/NC/SC) area.

Alternatively, if you know of a place to get the seats completely reupholstered in leather, that will be good too.

If you have a set or know of any, respond to this message. Email is non-functional by design.

GMan

Reply to
GMan