What color coolant for a 98 Volvo V70 wagon

What color coolant can I use for a 98 Volvo V70 2.5 L non-Turbo Wagon: orange, green, red? I can't tell the color of coloant in the reservoir.

Reply to
CP

~^ beancounter ~^

I bought the car used and could not determine the color of the antifreeze in the coolant reservoir. It does mention to ONLY use Volvo coolant. But when I called the Dealer he said you don't necessarily need to use Volvo coolant, just the type that's already in there.

Do you own a 98 Volvo V70 Wagon, how do you know it's supposed to be green?

Reply to
CP