Where is ECU

1994 940 turbo wagon B230-f/t

"You must have the number from your ECU in order to cross-reference the correct eprom update kit P/N"

Could anybody please tell me where my ECU is located and how to get to it so that I might establish it's number for cross-referencing.

Thanks

Reply to
KLB

If it's the same as the very similar 740, the ECU is on the right-hand side of the front footwell between the passenger door and the firewall.

Reply to
James Sweet