Where to find interior trim, etc.

A question from the owners of an '86 240 DL and '90 740 Turbo: I'm looking for interior pieces such as the driver's side bottom seatbelt tray (or housing). Or the sun visor clip. Or fasteners for plastic doorway trim. I've had no luck with any of the online parts sellers. Short of trolling junkyards or buying a parts car, is there someone out there that might sell some of these hard to find interior odds and ends? Much thanks for any help.

Reply to
Skonnie

Have you tried the dealer for trim pieces? Ebay and junkyards are both the best sources for used interior trim pieces, although you might find yourself having to buy a whole door. As far as fasteners go I wouldn't spend much time prowling through junkyards for such low price items - just go to the dealer.

Reply to
Roadie

I have great luck with:

they are located in Atlanta.

joe

Reply to
Joe D

Junkyards are where I've always gone for parts like that. You won't find them cheaper than at a good U-pull yard.

Reply to
James Sweet

Pick 'n Pulls are by far the best way of getting this stuff.

Reply to
John Horner

If you want to buy new, Volvo still sells most of those bits, but you may not like the prices.

Online you can try

, which is a Volvo dealer in Texas with a good website and discounted prices.

John

Reply to
John Horner