xc70 octane

I am considering buying a 2006 xc70. Can someone please tell me what grade of gas they are using in late model xc70's? I know Volvo recommends premium for their engines, but my 1999 V70 runs just fine on regular. Thank you.

Reply to
anon
2003 XC70 (US Model) requires 92 Octane. Some stations carry 92 others 91.

When you regular do you mean 89 or sub regular 87?

Gunner

I think part of the pump octane has to do with altitute. In Denver and the mountains high test is 91 while here on the east coast it's 93...

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
Rob Guenther