1989 Jetta Turbo Diesel available

I have a 1989 Jetta turbo diesel for sale in the Vancouver, BC area. The car is air cared until March 2005 and in good running condition, I still drive it once in a while. The body has moderate rust and both door handles are broken but the interior is in good condition. The car has 415,000 km on it. Colour silver, in case it matters.

Email me if you are interested in buying a car for parts or a fixer-upper project. I can send a few pictures to those interested.

faree (at) shaw.ca

Reply to
Out West