93 Passat Climate controll module.

Hello everyone.

I am from Ontario, Canada. I have a 93 Passat VR6. I have been having lots of problems with my climate control module. The fan speeds are all messed up on it and the pieces that hold the cables in the back are broke. I just wanted to know if anyone out there has a Passat that they are parting out and would happen to have that part still available. If so I you could email me back and let me know the price you want for it and if possible a picture of it so that I can see if for myself.

Thanks, Paul.

Reply to
Paul and Amy