93 Passat part needed.

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone out there had the heater control unit. It is the part in the dash with the three knobs on it for fan, temp and vent control. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with I would greatly appriciate it if you could drop me a line and let me know price and if possible send a pic also.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul and Amy

try

I buy many parts from them.. good guys,great prices.

sc

Reply to
Scott C

there is also a guy on Ebay that seems to sell them new.

Reply to
Dave

Try your dealers first before going used.

Reply to
Woodchuck