A1 Jetta front brakes sticking

I have an 84' Jetta w/ front discs and drums in rear. The front brakes drag against the rotors. They are not seized totally because you can turn the wheels but with much force when brakes are not applied. I tried to change all the brake fluid and when bleeding them I noticed that the front drivers brake sucks back fluid whenever you release the pedal and all others don't. What could be the cause of this.

Reply to
Jerritt