A3 1995 Jetta 2.0l Fuel Line Leak

The fuel line is leaking just forward of the fuel filter. I can't tell if it's the hose or the line just ahead of the fitting, but in either case it looks to me like the fitting and hose need replaced, if not the whole line.

On VW Vortex I found a post where someone replaced just the fitting, but no clues where. Are they widely available, or just from a dealer? Special tools to install required?

Thanks, Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol