ALLDATA CD-ROM for 1983 VW Volkswagen Vanagon/Westphalia $50

I have an ALLData Eletronic Manual for a Volkswagen Westphalia/Vanagon. I no longer need it as my westy burnt down. It was a great tool, with all sorts on instructions, diagrams, and most importantly Factory Service Bulletins and Recall information. It has other information for a wide range of import cars 1982-1987 but you need the unlock codes to get access to those other cars.

Software CD and Data CD + the two unlock codes for the Vanagon Data.

$50

snipped-for-privacy@easystreet.com

Reply to
Carlo Peratoner