83 vw quantum coolant level???

Hi everybody!

Quick question: The 83 quantum 4cyl has no overflow tank for the cooling system. What is the normal coolant level in the radiator?? I have to leave some air in it for expansion? Or just fill it up all the way? I am not sure if my coolant is leaking? Probably I have got an internal leak, but no overheating engine runs fine there is plenty of heat from the heater. Any idea??

Thank you!!

noxaxon

Reply to
noxaxon