Alloy urgently required... UK

I'm looking for one (or more) alloy. These were supplied with "Sport Radar" branded caps and fitted as standard on mid 90's Golf SE models, and others. They are a 5 spoke design, 4 stud fitting. If you have one available or can help me locate one, please email snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net

Make : Wolfrace Name : Talon Part : TL6014 Size : 14"

Reply to
Parl Dermer