04 GTI Climate control panel.

This is the manual dial setup.

1) How do I disassemble it? 2) How many LED's are in there?

Min no longer lights up, and I'm not sure If I want to chase it into the dealership to be fixed; or do it myself.

-Don

Reply to
Don Mac Phee

The bulb is located behind the fan speed knob and take 10 minutes to replace. Just pull the knob off and pull the bulb out. I usually use a short piece of rubber hose over the bulb. Don't turn, just pull.

Reply to
Lost In Space