ATF and final drive 3 questions

86 1/2 Quantum

I have bad transmission seals. I know how to drain and replace the ATF myself but.... Can someone tell me how to change the final drive oil?

I saw a can of automatic transmission treatment in the auto parts store. It claims to fix leaky seals. Has anyone experience with such a product?

One more thing... On cold mornings I have noticed that the exhaust is smoking for a short period of time. It does not smoke at all when idling. It only smokes during the first 2-3 miles of the trip. The smoke is not blue (oil), it is a hazy steam that faintly smells of ATF. Is there some way that the ATF could be entering the combustion process /exhaust?

Reply to
I'm a Movie