Bleeding 22mm Master Cylinder ....

Doing brake job on the Scirocco 16v this weekend. Should I bleed the new master cyl. ON the car or off of it???? I have a Motive Power Bleeder to help, too. Anybody a pro at this??? Also, is there supposed to be 2 proportioning valves threaded into the master for the rear wheels, or just 1 ??? When I bought the car, it only had 1 p.v. on the master. I don't want the rears to lock-up on me. I figure either there's 1 inline for the other side, or somebody just scavenged the other one. Any other tips appreciated - gotta get this beast on the road.........

Reply to
Willie78