brake light switch - again

A while back, the brake light switch in my '02 Jetta wagon failed, leaving me driving w/no brake lights. When I noticed it, I took it in to find that it was covered under a recall. VW fixed it and I was on my way.

I took the car in to the dealer today to have a faulty coolant temp sensor replaced and the mid-muffler (?) portion of the exhaust replaced - both warranty issues. The service advisor just told me that they also replaced a non-working brake light switch.

So, if you had your brake light switch replaced under the VW recall, you might want to keep an eye on it, since the new switch seems just as good as the old one.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Faison