BusFusion website updated - again

The BusFusion website,

has been updated once again with links to all the photos that have been sent to me. This time you will get to see them, promise. I have placed them on
as done previously. The AOL picture program did not work for most of you.....sorry about that. I tried to make it easier but in the end it did not work ! So........upload all those pics once again and redesign the BusFusion "Report & Pics" page and yahoo here we are. I know BusFusion seems like it was ages ago now but I'm sure you'll all enjoy browsing the photos and remembering what a grand weekend it was ! Enjoy ! See you all at Buses Of the Corn,
and the Embrun VW show next weekend. Cheers

Frank Condelli - 613-256-6763 Almonte, Ontario, Canada BusFusion.com: VW Camper event, Almonte, ON, June 12 ~ 15, 2003 frankcondelli.com VW Vanagon & Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley STEBRO/Vanagon SS Exhaust System

Reply to
RAlanen