high oil psi

I've just finished putting in pressure gauge on the filter outlet and found high readings like someone had talked about in audi/vw forum. Can anybody give me any help on why this area would have high readings? 100 psi an above cold or warm, 30-35 idle warm. I know they stated putting tee on the end of head and getting the readings there, Do you know size of fittings needed? mm or pipe thread? What readings do you get there? Hot ____ Cold___

Thank Roger PS this is on an 78 scirocco with 1.6

Reply to
rt