I would like to change the throttle body

I would like to change the throttle body on my 85, K-jet, eight valve Gti for something a little larger. A while ago when I was not particularly receptive some told me that it was possible to exchange the current assembly for one of an Audi. Problem I cannot remember what the model was that was specified. Can anyone help?

Reply to
tonyelkins