Need A/C parts for '87 Quantum syncro wagon

It looks like the junk has finally collected enough that i need to replace a/c parts-

any suggestions on suppliers- new or used? needed: compressor rec/ drier expansion valve hoses?

I've never done this before and I don't look forward to throwing a bunch of money into this car, but I'm moving to chicago and I think I'll die without it... =-)

cheers, Kyle

Reply to
Kyle Capizzi

I've had great luck at

Others have complained about it but as I said I have had great luck.

They have agreat 200+ page catalog and have just about every part for VWs from the 50s to the present. New, used and rebuilt.

Reply to
Dave