no power to coil

I'm putting an 86 cabrio engine in a 85 vanagon and all is hooked up and fine except I'm getting no power to the coil (+,15) I am getting power about everywhere else.

I'm more into aircooled where you can throw any power to it ,so this has me stumped.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

This has nothing to do with the engine type. Power for the igniton coil comes from the igntion switch. Look for loose connections etc...

SFC

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
SFC