Re: 92 Cabriolet. Need clarification on coolant sensors

Richard Thomas schrieb:

> [...]

Uhm, no. The temp sender is on the engine's head, the level sensor sticks in the collant reservoir. The temp sender is connected to the gauge more or less directly, the level sensor is controlled by a "relay" in the fuse box.

Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Braune