Vellum Venom: 2013 Volkswagen CC

I can't believe every automaker and their dog needs an entry-level luxury car, but some folks pull it off better than others. Case in point, this VW CC versus a Hyundai Azera or the (current) Lincoln MKZ.  Which makes me wonder what designers say in the studio when trying to make such an upscale motor [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Volkswagen NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

As to your "case in point," which one of the three do you think pulls it off better than the others?

Reply to
Bert