VW ADY 2L 8valve fuel injection specs required

Hi,

I'm living in South Africa and I fitted my MK1 golf with a UK 2L 8valve motor. Can someone please help me get hold of a diagram that explains the workings of the UK Simos fuel injection system and where all the pipes needs to be fitted?

Also where can I download I manual for the motor?

Much appreciated.

Reply to
ICE_MAN

Randolph