Touran in the US 2006? Motor Trend

Touran coming to the US? Along with the Microbus. Hopefully that's true soon enough. And with TDI, they would be nice 7-seater options to consider. Oh well, wishful thinking ...

Reply to
Upilogue

Wheeeeeee! (Well, maybe I should believe it when I see it.)

The original Microbus concept was scrapped. So I wonder what their second pass at it will be like. Too bad they just don't bring over the T5 van that's on sale over there now...it's beautiful! yeah a tad boxy, but the interior is wonderful.

Reply to
Matt B.

Reply to
Rob Guenther