03 4x4 PU FE known problem?

My O3 Silverado with 41K miles has a clunking sound from the FE. Since the Int Shaft (?) was replace under warranty at 27k for the same complaint I am
wondering if Chevrolet front ends wear more than other 4X4s or if there is a know problem, or the dealer did bad work? The work was done in 05 (I don't drive much) so I don't expect any help from the shop that did the work. Maaybe I should take it elsewhere? Any advice?
I don't believe Chevy wears any faster than any other make, Just got to maintain them properly. Make sure all the grease fittings are greased. I was taking my truck to an oil change place and found out the hard way they weren't greasing the total front end. Luckily I got the worn parts replaced under warranty. The dealer said it hadn't been greased right ever. You just can't trust anyone but yourself, or at least check there work.