1985 Suburban steering prob.

I just replaced the steering gear box on my 85 4wd Suburban. The problem is the steering is locked up. Before I installed the rebuilt box , I checked it out . It worked fine then.. well I recoonected the
pitman arm and now it is locked up , can't turn or anything.... yes I checked with the engine running, fluid level in the pump is good... Anyone have a idea to unlock my box ?

Replace it as it is likely defective and you do not want to try to unlock it and them have it relock while driving it. (BTW, you are not confussing steering wheel lock with steering box are you?) ----------------- TheSnoMan.com