1995 Chevy Blazer Spuddering Problem

My Blazer spudders or misfires during slight acceleration around 1500rpm and at speeds > than 60mph. No problem at idle or when I punch the gas. This just started to happen. The cat
converter is 6 mos old. Regards, Thompson
The fuel injector module was replaced and it seems to have fixed the problem. A couple of the injector lines seemed fraid and worn also the pressure was low at the module. Regards, Thompson
Was this the "octopus" under the plenum ? Mine is having simular problems and I know they had problems with them, but the symptom for the octopus from what the dealer says is rough idle only.