1997 Tahoe O2 Sensor

A friend of mine was told he needs an O2 sensor in bank 2 sensor 2 downstream. Which side of his 5.7 small block is bank 2? Is it the driver's side or passenger's.
Thanks, Ed in Philly
Pass side.

-

That's my understanding as well. Doing my Bank 2 sensor 2 soon here, based on an OBD II code, "O2 Sensor heater not working" or some such. I didn't know they were heated! Its not even that cold out! Ha ha!
Anywho, bank 2, passenger side, sensor 2, behind the cat. Please, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Wish me luck.