2000 K1500 hard start hot

Guys
The Wife's 2000 Z71 5.3 starts great cold. It cranks and sputters before going when it is hot ( up to temperature ). I replaced the temperature
sending unit and that did no good. The air cleaner has 20,000 miles on it but looks real good. The truck has 48,000 total and runs fine other than it does not want to start when warmed up. Acts a lot like vapor lock. My expertise was in the carburetors and I could get along with throttle bodies but have no experience ( yet ) with fuel injection.
-- Thanks Denny
Because of Spam we have added hog to our return address. So to reply take the hog out. snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:25:38 GMT, "Denny Ruebush"

Sounds like it may be a leaking fuel regulator. After it's been running, shut it off and pull the vacuum hose off of the regulator and see if there is fuel in the vacuum line. If so, that's your problem and they are gravy to change. Just a snap ring.